How long have you been producing palaeoart?

Sunday, September 18, 2011




I doodled dinosaurs all through my childhood. This eventually lead to a productive phase in my early 20s when I produced most of my ‘proper’ illustrations. These days other work keeps me busy so I only pick up the pencils occasionally.

It’s been a while but I now have the latest interview ready. Today it’s Adam Smith who I’ve known since I was starting my PhD at Bristol and Adam was doing the Masters course there. Adam’s art has appeared in a number of museums and books, but there’s a ton of it online in his various websites. Like me Adam is very big on his outreach and was the person who got Dinobase up and running before starting Plesionsauria, the Dinosaur Toy blog and of course, Dinosaurs and their Biscuits.

For more information related to dinosaurs, visit rareresource.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment