Suitable for ages 3 and up

Friday, August 5, 2011



Another photo from the IVPP outstation though this one was taken back in 2006 during my first trip to China. This box was tucked away in a storage room and was basically full of left over cast parts from various exhibitions and displays. I know Hollywood stores most of it’s props from films in case they want to be reused, but I doubt even Jurassic Park left bits like this behind.

I’m not even sure what’s in there, I think it’s mostly Sinraptor, but there appears to be an ornithopod foot in the lower left and one bone certainly looks like a pterosaur femur. It would certainly make for an interesting anatomy lesson – a jigsaw puzzle with no picture, and probably parts missing and others added incorrectly. Oh, and you need about 3 tons of steel to hold it up while you work out the details. Now, where did I put that welding mask?

For more information related to dinosaurs, visit rareresource.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment