The Dinosaur Trader Personality Test

Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Not really, it's an external link to "the Spark" or something like that.

But whatever.

Look, I'm feeling introspective tonight after my staggering market loss. I want to know more about "you people." Also, I'll be surfing early and won't have a morning post up. This will have to do.

So take the test and tell the world what your personality "flaw" is, in the comment section.

It takes about 7 or 8 minutes to take the test. First, you have to sign up for an account... they want your email but you can opt out of getting bothered. The thing is, if you take the test and complete it, you can check at the end to see how compatible you are with other people who took it. So, if you want other people here to know how compatible they are with you, write the email address that you gave to "the Spark" in the comment section along with your test results.

Most of the time, I hate people... let's see if I hate you too.

Just follow along with the first comment... which I will post.

For more information related to dinosaurs, visit rareresource.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment